1. Related To ( field - Project & Task ) -
a. At the time you add a new project you can directly relate your project with deals, people and companies.
b. At the time you add a new task you can directly relate your task with lead, people, company, deal & project.
2. Visibility - It allows you to set permission to whom records will be visible. You have an option to choose visibility at the time you create new records.
a. Everyone - In this case, records will be visible to every registered and active user.
b. Team - In this case, records will be visible to the selected teams only.
c. Individuals - In this case, records will be visible to the selected registered and active member.
d. Only Me - In this case, records will be visible to the person who is creating a record.
e. Record Owner Only - In this case, records will be visible to the person whom you have assigned the record.
3. Win Rate - It will define percent of deals your team wins over a given duration.
Win Rate = Won deals/ Total deals * 100
4. Win Probability - It is a simple percentage field on each deal that signifies how likely that deal is to be won or we can say it is the percentage value by which we can calculate the possible revenue we can generate by a deal
5. Users ( In user dashboard ) - This will show a list of all invited users ( registered and active users. )
6. FIlters - This used to search, sort & group your all components and analyze your leads, people, and companies in Interface 365.
7. Assigned To - This will show you a list of all registered and active users.
8. Tag - These are the unique identifiers that can be added in all components ( Lead, People, Company, Deal, Project & Task ) in Interface 365 that lets you easily sort and filter your targets components. ( Tags are used for the entire system)
9. Primary contact (in a deal) - This is the person with whom you are communicating for the particular deal.
1. Summary Total value = Total value of deals
2. Expected value = Total value * win % / 100
3. Win Rate = Won deals/ Total deals * 100
4. Total Forecast value = Total expected value.